Ready, set, Scribenda!
Put your thinking cap on, and write an essay in answer to the question below! The winning essay answering the question will be featured in the first issue of our magazine, Aristeia, and receive hardback, bilingual, Loeb Editions of The Iliad, The Odyssey, and The Aeneid, as well as a $50 Amazon gift card!
“DO WE EVER OUTGROW FAIRYTALES?”
How to enter:
- Share this post on your own Facebook or Twitter account.
- Get out your quills, typewriters, or iPads, and write away!
- Submit your essay by email to email@example.com with subject line “Essay Entry” no later than
August 31at 11:59 pm (PST). EXTENSION: September 7th deadline!
- Open to all high school age students.
- Length of essay must be between 750-1,000 words.
- Essay must be in Microsoft Word. Entries on wax tablets or papyrus will be disqualified.
- Winning essay will be selected by judges based on persuasiveness and quality of argument, writing style, adherence to contest parameters, and the Oracle at Delphi.
We look forward to reading your essays!