If you’re confused about teaching economics, or are just looking for a great homeschool economics curriculum, this is the place to begin. Illustrated with hundreds of fun and interesting clips from old movies, cartoons, and instructional videos. The goal of this series is to make learning economics interesting and enjoyable.
- Shows how economic freedom is directly related to religious freedom;
- Examines the roles of trade, markets, money, and entrepreneurship;
- Explores the differences between socialism, interventionism, and free markets;
- Explains how stewardship is at the heart of a healthy economic system;
- Includes a complete study guide with discussion questions, short answer, and recommended addl reading.
We also recommend that you download the Scope and Sequence/Answer Guide for use in teaching this class.